JOIN OUR TEAM
Does this describe you?
- You have a positive attitude of openness and collaboration
- You know how to manage a project and your time
- You can lead a team and delegate effectively
- You know Autocad like the back of your hand and love wrestling complex construction document packages
- Your interpersonal skills are great for coordinating with other disciplines within a project team
- You have stellar 3D skills (Lumion, Rhino and Enscape experience desired)
As you see on the website, we have many project types so being adept at switching scales of work while bringing an innovative approach to problem solving is critical. Studio 2112 is currently in a hybrid workflow environment with staff in office minimum 3 days/week and working remotely 2 days/week. We offer benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.
We are looking for the right candidate to do some great work together. Interested candidates should email or send digital links for a cover letter, resume, portfolio, references and documentation of any built work to: Lynne Giesecke, Principal at: email@example.com
If you want to learn more, you can check out this page. No phone calls please. Limit digital files to 10MB.